Pattaya is a beautiful place loaded with a scenic view, beach and gorgeous women. Many tourists often come here and experience only a little before they travel back home. However, there are a lot more things to do in Pattaya than getting drunk.
I think bringing down to 100 things was quite a difficult task but, I am sure the list below will surely satisfy you.
1. Pattaya Floating Market - Pattaya Floating Market tops the least because you can spend an entire day shopping, eating, and they also have different activities.
2. Underwater World - Underwater World looks like a gigantic aquarium underwater for humans. More than 2500 marine animals are featured here. It is an hour tour and quite an experience.
3. Frost Magical Ice of Siam - Frost Magical Ice of Siam in Pattaya is like Antarctica with sculptures. The indoors section called the Ice Dome feels cold at -10 degrees Celsius. A couple of hours of getting chilled in Pattaya is fun.
4. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden - Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is a 2 square kilometre botanical garden located close to Pattaya on Sukhumvit Road.
5. Ramayana Water Park - One of Asia's largest water park featuring many water rides, games and a delicious buffet. You can spend an entire day here, and you wouldn't get bored.
6. Big Buddha - Big Buddha is a hilltop religious buddha temple with a famed colossal Buddha statue & a staircase flanked by huge dragons.
7. Flyboarding - Want to be James Bond? Well! Pattaya Flyboarding can make you feel like one. Experience flying on the hydro flighting device and enjoy.
8. Thai Massage - You definitely cannot miss Thai Traditional massage. It costs less than 500baht, but the rejuvenation is guaranteed.
9. Tuxedo Illusion Hall - The Tuxedo Illusion Hall is fantastic night entertainment of magic and illusions. Experience something extraordinary at the Tuxedo Illusion Hall.
10. Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark - It is smaller than Ramayana Water Park but, it is excellent. Kids would love it and even couples.
11. Cabaret Show - Cabaret Show is a ladyboy dance show, unlike anything you have seen before. There are many Cabaret Shows in Pattaya, but the famous ones are Alcazar Cabaret Show, Alangkarn, Tiffany's Show and Colosseum Show.
12. Dolphin World - If you like to see talented Dolphin show, then you can visit the Dolphin World. Located slightly off Pattaya, this place is a paradise for animal lovers. You can kiss dolphins too!
13. Khao Chi Chan - Khao Chi Chan or the Buddha Mountain is a unique attraction featuring a large Buddha image carved into the wall of a mountain.
14. Explore the Islands - There are some beautiful islands around Pattaya like Koh Larn, Koh Phai, Koh Si Chang, Koh Samet, Koh Sak and Koh Rin. These Islands feature beautiful scenery, delicious food and even some iconic sea games/ activities.
15. Speed Boat - Even though there is a ferry to go to Island nearby, going on Speed Boat is something else. 15 minutes of Joyride to Koh Larn island is a must. Beware it might be too bumpy to you.
16. Muay Thai Boxing - You can never miss live Muay Thai Boxing action in Pattaya. You can watch it at the Floating Market, or you can watch it on Walking Street bar, or even some event but watch it.
17. Flight of the Gibbon - If you are adventurous, then Flight Of The Gibbon Ziplining through a jungle ecosystem is a must. Enjoy 3 km course with 23 platforms, 2 hanging sky bridges, 2 rappel descents and a zipline over 300 meters long.
18. Jetski - Even thought Jetski scams are too common in Pattaya, I recommended every one to take a joyride on a Jetski. A fun ride on the deep blue sea around Pattaya beach is thrilling.
19. Parasailing - There are many places in Pattaya and nearby island to do Parasailing. Check it out at Coral island which seems to be the famous one.
20. Sunset from Viewpoint - A romantic evening with your loved one at the Viewpoint on top of Pratumnak Hill near Walking Street and Bali Hai Pier.
21. Sanctuary of Truth - Sanctuary of Truth is one of the iconic places in Pattaya. A beautiful wooden temple and museum feature a lot of traditional carvings of the Hindu Gods. There are multiple activities like ATV, Elephant ride and so on at this place.
22. Art in Paradise - A unique art museum with dioramas, dinosaurs, 3-D safari & ocean-themed scenes & other painting exhibits. You can take 3D pictures next to the paintings, and it looks almost real.
23. Snorkelling - The snorkelling/ scuba diving activities can be found around Pattaya and Ko Larn Island. Pattaya Coral Islands hosts beautiful marine creatures for you to explore.
24. Fishing - The Fishing can be done in secured and dedicated fishing parks in Pattaya. These places house different types of fishes like Big Fish, including Alligator Gar, Redtail Catfish, Arapaima so on to catch.
25. Park Tower - Pattaya Park Tower is a popular destination for a splendid panoramic view of Jomtien Bay and the glittering Pattaya city. It offers a thrilling experience of Tower Jump of 170m.
26. Pattaya Night Bazaar - With 250+ stalls for clothing, shoes, luggage, jewellery, Thai souvenirs & more, Pattaya Night Bazaar is the place to be, to shop, to eat and to explore.
27. Jomtien Beach - Jomtien Beach is considered to be one of the cleanest and quietest beaches in Pattaya. You will love to walk around holding your loved one's hand.
28. Wakeboarding - Thai Wake Park is the only place in Pattaya where you can enjoy the great sports of cable wakeboarding, wakeskating, and water skiing.
29. Paintball - Located within the same grounds as Pattaya Go-Kart Speedway Circuit so you could enjoy the two pulsating activities for a great day away from the beach.
30. Go Karting - Located a few hundred metres from Bali Hai pier, the racetrack is easy to find and, with two separate tracks of varying difficulty and it is the largest in Thailand.
31. Chang Siam Park - Located at the centre of the forest, Chang Siam Park is a place to observe and interact with elephants in their natural habitat.
32. Million Years Stone Park - The Million Years Stone Park is an unusual attraction featuring unique rock formations coupled with impressive animal shows.
33. Crocodile Farm - Located inside Million Years Stone Park, Crocodile Farm hosts many species of Crocodiles for seeing, interacting as well as eating. It also hosts the famous crocodile shows.
34. Louis Tussaud's Waxworks - Located at the top floor of the Royal Garden Mall, Louis Tussaud’s Wax Works is part of series of Ripley’s Entertainment attractions.
35. Ripley’s Believe It Or Not - Ripley’s Believe It or Not is one of seven Ripley’s attractions located on the top floor of the Royal Garden Mall in Pattaya hosting many fascinating and crazy things.
36. Anek Kuson Sala - Anek Kuson Sala also known as Viharn Sien is an enticing Chinese temple turned museum with an exclusive collection of artefacts.
37. Wat Chai Mongkon - Wat Chai Mongkon is quintessential Thai style construction, this place is a perfect sanctuary for those seeking tranquillity and transcendental experience.
38. Horizon Bar, Hilton - Experience the next level of style, taste and exclusivity with Chill out to the DJ beats as you sip on signature cocktails and admire magnificent views at Horizon Restaurant & Bar in Hilton Pattaya Hotel.
39. ATV - Explore the BEST off-road trails whilst riding quality 330cc - 570cc Polaris ATVs imported from the USA, CF Moto ATV quad bikes and our extremely safe 660cc Monster Buggies in Pattaya.
40. Ziplining - Ziplining experience in the magical tropical rainforests of Thailand which will be the experience of a lifetime as this natural park offers the highest, and it's 3km long.
41. Cruise - Island cruises in Pattaya allow you to enjoy the best of the beaches around the eastern Seaboard’s Biggest resort town.
42. Elephant Village - Visit to the Elephant Village is not a unique experience, but it is also a lifesaver because the fees paid by the visitors contribute to, the very survival of the elephants, both now and in the future.
43. Thepprasit Road Night Market - Thepprasit Road Night Market is amongst the most popular of the local bazaars in Pattaya. Also known as Pattaya Weekend Market or Kankheha Thepprasit Market, the principal attraction for many of the locals is the colourful array of street food.
44. Central Festival - Central festival it's a huge mall you will find everything you need a lot of brands, electronic shop, sports shop, cinema, restaurant, food court and so on.
45. Royal Garden Plaza - Royal Garden Plaza was the originator of the ‘entertainment mall’ concept in Pattaya, bringing family attractions and activities together.
46. Mall Tour - Pattaya is known more for its range of leisure activities, including shopping options. There are a relatively small number of malls in the city but the best ones.
47. Big Bee Farm - The Big Bee Farm is the largest of its kind in Thailand and is on a mission to educate Thailand and those that visit about the vast benefits of Thai Honey.
48. Boxing world - Pattaya Boxing World is the premier Muay Thai stadium in the city, featuring a daily culture show to teach visitors about this exciting sport as well as biweekly live fights.
49. HarborLand - The amusement park for children is packed with playthings and equipment manufactured to European standards for safety and ease of use.
50. Teddy Bear Museum - Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya, is Thailand's most beautiful attraction. Travel to treasure hunting with Teddy Bear will end, but the cuteness of Teddy Bear will not end.
51. Sheep Farm - Pattaya Sheep Farm is a cartoonish farmyard host to an impressive menagerie of cute and cuddly creatures.
52. Bottle Art Museum - The Bottle Art Museum is a quirky attraction displaying painstakingly constructed models of boats, houses and famous landmarks from all over the world.
53. Ten Pin Bowling - There is no shortage of ten pin bowling alleys in Pattaya, and they offer cheap entertainment for the whole family.
54. Wat Yansangwararam - Wat Yansangwararam is a Large temple complex houses several buildings of very different architectural styles.
55. Thai Thani Arts and Culture Village - Thai Thani Arts and Culture Village is a new and unique tourist attraction displaying the culture, traditions and history of Thailand.
56. Walking Street - Walking Street Pattaya is the biggest and busiest party hotspot and famous Red-light district in the whole of Thailand.
57. Soi 6 - Pattaya Soi 6 is one of the more notorious parts of the city’s famous nightlife. It houses only adult-friendly bars with cute working prostitutes.
58. Silverlake Vineyard - Silverlake is a large vineyard located in the countryside South East of Pattaya. Several grape varieties are grown from which white, red and rosé wines are produced.
59. Viharn Sien - This majestic three-storey Chinese temple is both a place of worship and museum, it houses Anek Kuson Sala, bestowed upon by His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX)
60. Monster Aquarium - Monsters Aquarium collects varieties of rare animals from Thailand and around the world that allows you to get closed and interact with them.
61. Mini Siam - Mini Siam in Pattaya can take you around the world not in 80 days actually within 80 minutes. Explore the miniature of almost all the attractions around the world.
62. Sriracha Tiger Zoo - The Sriracha Tiger Zoo is a zoo in Sri Racha, a city on the outskirts of Pattaya hosts around 200 tigers.
63. Tiger Park - Tiger Park is the most exciting and attractive place in Pattaya; nice, clean, and natural. That's what they claim.
64. SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball Ride - Ride on the 2SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball, an adrenaline-fueled activity in Pattaya.
65. Shooting Park - Pattaya Shooting Park is conveniently located at Soi Wat Huay-Yai only a short drive from downtown Pattaya and provides modern facilities with high standard weapons and equipment.
66. Lakeland Cable Ski - The Lakeland Water Cable SkiLakeland Water Cable Ski is more popular water sports in Pattaya.
67. Dirt Bike Riding - Experience Thailand enduro riding at its best with Enduro Madness Pattaya’s range of ultimate off-road enduro adventure tours.
68. Different types of Massage - Pattaya has a range of massage services that you can try and experience. Check this article for more info: 7 Types Of Massages In Pattaya
69. Soapy Massage - As the number says, Soapy Massage is an experience you need at least once a lifetime. Check this article if you want to know what is it: Top 7 Places for Soapy Massage In Pattaya With Price Details